1. NO PETS!
2. NO ATVs IN THE CAMPGROUNDS!
3. Campers MUST check-in.Campers arriving after the start of races may be required to park in general parking area until the completion of the evening’s events.
4. All camping spots must be reserved and paid for prior to camping. You MUST park within the designated lines of your site or you will be asked to move. If you have questions, please ask an official.
5. Campers may NOT park in the general parking areas.
6. Campers will be allowed one (1) vehicle per campsite. Vehicles not registered with a campsite will not be allowed to park in the campgrounds. This additional vehicle must be parked within the designated campsite lines. Vehicles blocking roads and/or access will be towed without notice.
7. NO GLASS. Beverages in aluminum or plastic containers only.
8. All campfires must be in a ring.